Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The "Q" Christmas Dinner!

Merry Christmas!!!!!! How is THIS for a Christmas present. After a whole night of partying, I find out the boat is in that will contain my package. Pecans, walnuts and brown sugar OH MY!!!!! for the topping of my sweeties. Also is Nilla wafers for BANANA PUDDING!!

We have on the menu:turkey, dressing, giblet gravy, corn bread, yorkshire pudding, sweet potatoes (with a brown sugar, coconut, pecan, walnut candied topping), cabbage (southern style WITH BACON), macaroni and cheese, rolls and banana pudding for dessert! YUUMMMOOO!!! My turkeys turned out even better because I used the browning bags my friend sent to me.

I thought this celebration was a grand tribute to the tsunami victims and survivors. We stuffed our face for days right through New Years! This is the best holiday season I have ever had! Thanks everybody at Big Blue!

No comments: