Friday, September 29, 2006

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

By READY, I am speaking more about myself than Asia! Australia being the Jewel it is, was very Western, the only adjustments I had to make was getting use to the them driving on the wrong side of the road (LOL) and Aussie English. I am expecting Asia to be a whole, different animal.

I originally had planned to go only to Oz and then to Europe, making this a 6 month trip, but when I was booking my rtw trip, I was told I get four stops in Asia whether I take them or not. I thought about Bali, and the Philippines (since I grew up in a Philippine community). I narrowed it all down by my interests. I have always wanted to see the Great Wall of China, Angkor Wat in Cambodia and the Taj Mahal in India, so I have built my trip to Asia around these monuments.

I know I don't have enough travel experience to tackle these places, you know I could always just lose that part of the trip and just head to Europe where I will be most comfortable.......NOT A CHANCE!!!!!

No comments: