In my final days after Great Ocean Road, I hang out over my friends Amanies house. She shows me other parts of the city, we go to the Melbourne Show, which is a big country fair. We see some live bands including Wyle J's. Remember him from the beginning? He was the only black man in Oz. Well his band is SLAMMIN!!!! The are really hot!!!!! Their website is: [link]www.grandwazoo.com.au.[/link]
Amanie and David have been amusing themselves at the idea of me going to Asia next since I have "bathroom issues" and will be going to the land of the "squat".
My departing is very hard and days leading up to my leaving Australia was staging a protest with violent winds. I swear the last day every bird came by to say good bye but my beloved Magpies. THEN as I am taxing down the runway, there must have been 20 birds in the grasses.......all of them.....Magpies!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment